How to Get, Close, and Keep Medical Writing Business with Online Marketing
Meet Jonathan Marx, MBA
Entrepreneur / Executive / Multi-Media Marketing Expert
REGISTER HERE – WATCH NOW and for 30 Days
BUY This Webinar Ala Carte
BUY Webinar Packages!
Enjoy the convenience of your internet-connected computer and speakers. No phone necessary.
You have gotten it all done:
- You’ve spent time and money on your website – writing, photos, layout – DONE
- You’ve got client testimonials that offer social proof of your services – DONE
- You’ve done SEO for your website – DONE
- You’ve listed your website on all your internet networks – DONE
Good for you!!
And you’re still not making enough money from your website or listings.
And perhaps you think this internet stuff doesn’t really work, or that only the Gurus can do it, and you are not a Guru. You’re just trying to run a medical writing business.
Sound familiar? It should. This happens to so many small businesses trying to make a “go of it” on the internet.
Help is on the way.
Getting found by qualified prospects and doing business with them from the internet is very doable in 2012. You just have to know the tricks, do them, and remain consistent over time. Or, have them done for you.
By attending this 1-hour webinar you will learn core concepts of an online marketing campaign:
- The basics of presenting your business online – who are you, and who needs your services
- The three steps of attracting, capturing and converting prospects into clients
- Basic learning theory and how you can use “Continuous Engagement” and multiple media to be top of mind
- The components of an effective online marketing campaign, and how to integrate them cohesively
- The latest in internet marketing trends, and how to take advantage of them without feeling too “salesy”
About Jonathan Marx, MBA
Mr. Marx received his undergraduate degree in psychology and MBA from Stanford University.
He enjoyed a successful executive career for twenty-five years in major and start-up media companies:
- Senior Vice President – Viacom, running its cable operations in California and Oregon
- Vice President, Strategy – Pacific Bell Yellow Pages, bringing a 100 year old business into multi-media
- Vice President – TiVo, designing and running the startup operations for the pioneering digital video recording (DVR) company
- President – ISP Channel, one of the first four companies in the U.S. to provide high speed cable modem access for computers
Since 2001, Jonathan has dedicated his multi-media background to helping businesses and practices in the medial and health fields with their strategies, launches, and marketing. He has consulted with, launched, and managed several health and medical related companies, to the delight of clients.
He is Senior Vice President of InQuill Medical Communications, LLC which is offering this Medical Writing Festival.
Awards and Distinctions
- 2011 A-CME Award for Best Innovation in Continuing Professional Development
- 2004 Webby Awards Nominee for website in spirituality
- 1995 Telly Award for TV Production in community programming
- 1995 Cable Award for Community Relations on AIDS
- 1992 Outstanding Corporate Leadership Award for AIDS Awareness from the San Francisco Aids Foundation
“Jonathan Marx is a highly creative, top-level executive, with an abundance of extraordinary skills and talents across a wide range of business areas. He is a true entrepreneur, having the insight, courage, smarts, and creativity, to launch successful business ventures. He sees opportunities and knows how to maximize them; he has the knack of pulling together the right team of players to make things happen in an efficient and effective manner, and is fully committed to whatever he is doing. And best of all, he happens to be an extremely kind, caring and warm individual – someone you can count on!”
Susan Cohen, Founder, Whole Health Consulting
“Jonathan consulted with our young company as an executive coach and operations manager. I want to publicly acknowledge Jonathan for all of the incredible distinctions and leadership he has brought to our company. I personally have grown tremendously as a leader and appreciate his years of experience and great disposition (among many other qualities which include – a strategic head for business and marketing, a steady and experienced hand at working with a wide variety of people, and highly skilled at identifying needs and developing creative solutions to challenging business problems. Jonathan also contributed incredible systems and increased productivity of our team, for which I am so thankful.”
Sharla Jacobs, Founder, Rejuvenate Training, Inc.
“Jonathan is an outstanding business executive. In his role as founder of Starfish Health Partners, he took an innovative and untested concept and turned it into a vibrant community of health professionals. Jonathan is an executive who demonstrates vision, business acumen, and the ability to build and motivate a team. He is a collaborative leader who excels at setting a strategy and then executing on it. He is a business leader who successfully focuses on driving bottom-line results as well as building a culture that nurtures and sustains talent.”
Marcia Ruben, PhD, PCC, President, Ruben Consulting Group, Ltd.
“When Viacom initiated a company-wide Sales Culture, Jonathan was the First Implementer. Corporate Culture does not just happen, it takes the leadership to get all employees to perform in a way that is consistent with the new direction. Jonathan provided leadership and modeling of the sales culture for his troops as well as his executive peers.”
Kris Schaeffer, CPLP, Owner, Kris Schaeffer & Associates